- 1 (15 ounce) container Ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan chees
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (16 ounce) Mama LaRosa doughballs
Allow pizza dough to thaw overnight per case directions. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, mix together the Ricotta cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach. Set aside. Divide the doughballs into 4 pieces each and roll each piece out to about an 8″ circle. Spoon about ½ cup of the Ricotta filling onto each circle, fold over and seal the edges. Place onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until nicely browned on the tops and bottoms.